Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Diabetes Kills One Person Every 10 Seconds

I was recently looking at my stats for my web page and I found that my most popular post was the one on diabetes. So I did a google search on the subject and found this article at the Philippine Inquirer website:

One person dies from diabetes every 10 seconds

What I saw in the article further reinforced my sentiment about promoting a lifestyle that minimizes and discourages the increase of sugar in the blood. It talked about diabetes as a disease that has already reached pandemic proportions. It meant that more and more people are now suffering of diabetes at younger and younger ages.


By using a sound diet and nutrition program as an instrument to address this global killer, we'd individually have better health, quality of life, and save more money by reducing or even eliminating maintenance drug purchases and treatments. Metformin, the standard drug used to maintain drug sugar is known to be toxic especially to the kidneys. So many diabetics actually develop kidney disease in the long term.

If you have high-blood sugar, I suggest you take a hard look on your daily diet and see how you can modify it to reduce High Glycemic Index food intake and increase essential nutrient absorption.

Chews4Health chewables is a high-nutrient supplement that gives you the equivalent of up to 1 kilo of fruits and vegetables at only 5 calories per tablet. It has been used successfully by people I personally know in their weight loss and diabetes programs.

If you're interested in addressing your blood sugar problem, don't waste any more time. It will only get worse as you ignore it, and you know it. A tablet of Chews will only set you back for less than the cost of a small meal, and the benefits are a lot.

Contact me now by filling up the form on the sidebar or emailing me at tony.chew4health@gmail.com and see how you can start to reclaim your health and quality of life NOW. The ball is in your court.

Cheers!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment